- Project managers who would like to complete their knowledge
- Project managers who would like to perfect their skills in preparation for a certification
Good fundamentals knowledge in project management.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- apply some essentials leadership techniques, such as negotiation and conflict management.
- master the execution of more complex projects.
- apply some more advanced project management techniques such as procurement, in-depth risk analysis, etc.
The course is available in following languages:
The learner proceeds from one module to the other at their individual pace, with the help of a theoretical overview, instructions how to apply the concepts, examples, and checklists. Emphasis is given to the application of knowledge with the help of exercises and explanations how to apply the theory in practice.
Throughout the modules, the learners are encouraged to apply the knowledge and to respond to specific questions.
Coaching is included in the course. The learners are followed by a distant coach who ensures that they make regular progress and oversees the exercises they do. Learners may ask the coach questions via e-mail. The questions will be answered within one working day. Coaching languages are English and Finnish.
Approximately 18 hours (equal to 18 PDU or contact hours)
You can watch a demo of the Project Management Advanced course here.
Are you looking for training for a larger group?
If there are more than seven (7) participants, it is advisable to request a quote for a company-specific tailored implementation. More information: email@example.com
eLearningView larger map and directions